A leading Healthcare Manufacturing Company is inviting applications from a highly competent individual for the position of Veterinary Sales Representative. The position requires the candidate to present, promote and sell animal health pharmaceutical products and services to all Vet target groups in his/her assigned territory.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Regular Calls and Professional visits on farms for diagnosis of diseases and recommending the desired medication for treatment
- Meeting and exceeding vet sales goals
- Giving sales presentations in vet professional meetings/seminars.
- Support the Head of Vet Business with field reports on customer needs.
- Ensure profitability and growth of the company’s product.
- Increase customer base and serve distributors and major institutions of our products.
- Ensure effective detailing of products’ benefits to customers thus achieving strong visibility.
- Examine animals and check their health status.
- Diagnose illness and determine the best treatment.
- Dress wounds or injured animals.
- Perform dental, ophthalmic, and orthopaedic surgeries.
- Vaccinate animals to prevent diseases.
- Spay and neuter cats and dogs as needed.
- Prescribe medication.
- Advise pet owners on nutrition, preventive healthcare, and general care.
- Conduct home visits occasionally, in case of emergency.
- Update client records.