If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop social media strategies.
- Identify the target audience and create content to maximize exposure.
- Monitor & manage engagement in all social media.
- Update with social media trends.
- Create marketing strategies to promote the company’s growth.
- Create ideas to build & maintain a positive public image for the company brand.
- Plan and carry out P.R.O campaigns & fund-raising campaigns for the public.
- Write, edit and update press releases, speech, newsletters, website & all social media platforms.
- Address advertising and marketing issues and needs.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products & service.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Degree in social sciences or related field.
- Must be eloquent & have poise.
- Very articulate & good writing skills.
- Must be social media savvy (Twitter, Instagram, Tik-Tok, Facebook).
- Knowledge of email marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Analytics.
- Well experienced and exposed to marketing campaigns and media relations.
- Must be between the ages of 23 – 28 years old.
Requirement: NGN 100,000 – 150,000