The Operations Associate role provides assistance and support to the manager with the daily management of the business. Tasks will vary according to its business operations but are not limited to performing administrative tasks and ensuring smooth daily operations. We will provide on-the-job training for the position as the requirements
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensure project deadlines are met and campaigns are delivered on time or ahead of schedule.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all key clients of the company
- Prepare various analytical processes for clients and perform regular quality checks on various processes and ensure timely delivery.
- Assist the General Manager to administer and compile monthly business reports and ensure accuracy in the same.
- Managing clients’ accounts/campaigns and following up with clients’ teams.
- Frequently disseminate Internal Memo / Take record of all meeting minutes.
- Ensure continuous productivity amongst team members.
- Demonstrate adaptability to sudden changes in scope, schedule, or design of projects. Clearly communicate project changes to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and respond to all clients all ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
- Minimum 2 – 4 years experience in a professional business environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work long hours seated and in front of a computer
Salary Range: NGN 120,000 – 150,000