- Devise procedures and processes to inspect and report production quality issues
- Assure the reliability and consistency of product quality by checking processes and final output
- Prevent normalisation of deviation
- Monitor all operations and processes that affect the quality
- Supervise and guide workforce, inspectors, technicians and other staff on the correct processes and standard in the performance of their duties
- Intervene and ensure corrective actions are taken to address deviations.
- Report all deviations and non-compliances to Executive Management (EM) for further actions.
- Investigate quality assurance incidences and prescribe recommendations to prevent similar occurrence.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Review current practices and develop Standard Production operating Procedure (SPOP)
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation
- Liaise with the company Veterinary Doctors for quality improvement advice and infection preventative measures
- Ensure legal standards and regulatory are met
- Enforce compliance with Biosecurity measures in the farm
- Coach and train staff on quality measures and practices
- Maintain record and analysis of none-conformances with standard processes and procedures.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND in Animal Science Production Technology
- 3 years of experience length in a similar sector
- % of product defects
- Frequency Customer Complaints
- Severity of defects
- Number and severity of observations from Regulatory Agencies and External Auditors
- Number of daily corrective actions taken
- Net-Promoter Customer Survey Score >85%
- Mortality rate.