The most important part of being a Key Account Officer is dreaming up the best brand activation campaigns to promote clients’ products or boost your brand’s image in a more general sense. Brand activation means different things to different companies, but its goal is, most simply, to introduce consumers to a new brand (or to a news release from a well-known brand) in a memorable way that associates the specific products with a positive experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage talent booking and activations
- Build and maintain a calendar of brand activation plans and events for the team and client
- Source top acts for activations and works with artists to execute activations effectively, budgeting and reporting
- Seek out brands/companies we can work with for activations and other projects.
- Analyze the success of previous campaigns for client feedback.
- Work with the team to create the business, marketing, and other plans.
- Compile lists of events and businesses within this purview that we can work with and reach out to.
- Maintain and develop an adequate and smooth relationship with the brand and talent to achieve the following:
- Best deal with the talent in the interest of Bean Creative
- Best deal with the brand in the interest of Bean Creative
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a related field
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- A Bachelor’s degree (Communications, Marketing, Business Administration)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident public speaker
- Ability to travel frequently for activations (travel expected 50-70% of the time)
- Ability to network and maintain professional relationships
- Excellent pitching abilities are a plus
- Good knowledge of the Entertainment Industry
Salary Range: NGN 120,000 – 150,000