Edubridge Consultants Ltd, a leading digital skills training/service company based in Ikeja Lagos. Our vision is to become the change agent for digital transformation on the African business landscape. We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Be part of facilitating our community digital skill initiatives as delegated
- Contribute and offer new ideas for business improvement.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the course of the graduate program.
- Must be Digitally Savvy
- Possess a Degree in the relevant field.
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
What’s in it for you?
- Candidates will have the opportunity to develop themselves through organized learning and contributing to ground-breaking initiatives and projects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Edubridge Training Certificate
- International Certification recognized by Silicon Valley