Monitoring all fraud monitoring controls and providing comprehensive assurance to ensure mitigation of revenue leakages on account of fraud.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
We have vacancies for Fraud Monitoring & Prevention Officers in a premium digital banking institution.
- Are you a young, experienced and confident digital transactions control officer?
- Do you have at least 2 years of experience in a bank or non-bank financial institution?
- Do you have a minimum of a first degree/HND?
- Are you computer literate and proficient in the use of software, especially MS-Excel, ACL, Word, and any accounting software package?
- Do you have good exposure to, or experience with, financial services products and services?
- Do you have a strong understanding of data analysis, auditing, and reconciliation methods and procedures?
- Do you have the ability to take a large amount of multi-faceted data and create insightful and meaningful information for business decision making?
- Do you possess good verbal and written communication skills?
If yes, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Salary will be dependent on skills and experience.