We require a highly experienced and qualified facilitator to fill this position. The job holder must have vast cyber security skills, good communication, and presentation skills. He/She must be proficient in Risk management and should be a Certified Information Systems Auditor.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Facilitate cyber courses for our clients within these areas ISACA, ISC2, Ec-council, Comptia, ITSM, Risk Management, Enterprise Governance, and more.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
- Facilitate all cyber security courses
- Propose solutions and implementation processes for any cyber security implementation
- Constantly give information to our blogger on current cyber security updates
- Manage a team of cyber security
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Knowledge of other technical skills listed below is an advantage.
- Information systems
- Network security
- Vulnerability assessment
- Information assurance
- Penetration testing
- Intrusion detection
Certifications in demand:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)™
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)™
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)™
- CompTIA Security+™