A Leading Cosmetics, Beauty, and Wellness Brand in Nigeria is recruiting for the post of an Admin and Maintenance officer. The maintenance officer will have a solid understanding of electrical systems as well as surveillance. The job holder will be well versed in all maintenance processes and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have an aptitude for undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting, etc. The candidate must be smart, able to multi-task, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Coordinate and oversee the CCTV camera/surveillance unit.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors, etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and technique
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- A minimum academic qualification of a BSc or BA in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Proven experience as a maintenance officer or in other administrative roles
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems, CCTV cameras, etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities