We are looking to hire a knowledgeable individual to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Collect and sort invoices and cheques
- Mail checks to both other businesses and employees
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system.
- Maintain inventory of all items on the farm
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Assist account auditor in account data and preparation.
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match product deliveries to invoices
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Notify management of non-performing debts
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc in Accounting
- Experience length of 3 years
- A complete or comprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information.
- Computer literacy, as accounting clerks are responsible for keying information into various computers and software programs
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanor when working with other companies, as well as consumers and co-workers
- The willingness and ability to comply with local, state, and federal financial regulations, as well as the regulations established by the company itself
Remuneration: NGN 40,000 – 75,000
- Accuracy of data/ information.
- Timeliness of reports and data